The STEM Entrepreneurship Contest presented by
Submission deadline - end of business day, Tuesday, October 10, 2017
The STEM Entrepreneurship Contest is looking for YOU! This is what you do:
Each grade level have a different set of rules
Additionally, here are two video clips that provide helpful information for the gr 6-8 and gr 9-12 video competitions:
Parent/Guardian Consent Forms
In order to be eligible to participate in an entrepreneurship contest, EVERY student needs to have a signed consent form submitted with their contest entry.
Grades 1-3 and 4-5:
- Have a parent or guardian fill out and save the Consent Form.
- Attach the Consent Form and the entry document(s) to an email for firstname.lastname@example.org.
– or –
Grades 6-8 and 9-12:
- Have a parent or guardian fill out and save the Consent Form
- Attach the Consent Form to an email containing the video URL link to email@example.com.
Submissions must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business day, Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Email subject line: STEM Entrepreneurship Contest (be sure to include grade level.)
- In the body of the email, include student name, grade, school, parent or teacher email address, school mailing address and home telephone number.
- Depending on your grade level's contest:
- Include your flyer as a Word, Publisher, or Jpeg or PDF attachment.
- Include your article as a Word or PDF attachment.
- Include the link to your video that has already been uploaded to YouTube, after following the guideline document.
- Multiple submissions by the same student are allowed, but each student must submit all parts of the entry with each submission.
- Each student is only eligible to win one prize.
- Available prizes are to be announced mid-September.
Contact Beth Metzler at email@example.com.