STEMfest offers great opportunities for classroom teachers!
- Earn six (6) Professional Development Hours by volunteering for one six-hour shift, which includes two hours of investigating STEMfest.
- Complete Scavenger Hunt to be eligible for drawing for Professional Development coupon.
- Act as a docent for interactive displays such as Haunted Physics Lab.
- Pick up usable ideas for classrooms in all STEM subjects, K-12.
- Experience firsthand what others pay to learn at workshops.
- Be an example to young people as a life-long learners
- Enjoy your free lunch with NIU STEAM and Thermo Fisher STEM staff
- Collect this year’s complimentary STEMfest t-shirt